A shining new year has arrived once more. Hopefully, as with all things, your oral health is better than ever. If you start early, you can ensure this year will be a success for your teeth and gums once more. We recommend that you make a resolution for oral health care habits every year be better than the previous one.
To see how you stacked up last year, take the year in review: oral health care quiz now:
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss once daily and/or use mouthwash on a daily basis?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks before lunch and dinner?
– Did you fight halitosis by keeping your tongue and mouth clean?
– Did you get your regular check-up and professional cleanings at Arden Dental Group?
– Were your cleaning products dentist-approved or stamped with the ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you avoid unhealthy drinks and snacks that could damage your teeth and gums?
– Did you avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, along with other products that can harm your teeth and gums?
– Did you use safe teeth-whitening products or went to Arden Dental Group for professional treatments?
– Did you use any cleaning products after eating to limit the damage of harmful acids?
If you answered yes to 0 to 2 questions, your oral health is poor, try harder this year.
If you answered yes to 3 to 6 questions, your oral health is ok but could use improvement.
If you answered yes to 7 to 9 questions, your oral health is good, you’re getting there!
If you answered yes to all 10 questions, you are truly an oral health superstar!
To start the year off right, stop by our office in Arden, North Carolina, or call us at 828-684-9260 to schedule an appointment with our dentists for a professional cleaning or oral exam. Let’s make 2017 the best year for your oral health yet!